Plans shall be filed with and approved by the Building & Safety Department before any permit is issued for work listed below:
1. Drainage systems
i. Drainage and vent systems for a building or structure involving fixtures that discharge 217 or more drainage fixture units.
ii. Drainage pumps and ejectors.
2. Combination waste and vent systems.
3. Fuel gas piping with any of the following:
i. Systems having more than 10 outlets
ii. Medium pressure gas systems
iii. High pressure gas systems
iv. Methance gas extraction systems
4. Potable water piping with any of the following:
i. Systems requiring a 2-inch or larger supply
ii. Systems designed from the procedure in Section 610.5of the Uniform Plumbing Code
Exception: Plan check is not required for existing systems that are added to or altered with branch lines that serve less than 20 fixture units.
5. Rainwater piping systems with more than 10 interconnected rainwater or overflow drains or a rainwater pump.
6. Special water piping systems for reclaimed water piping.
7. Lawn sprinker systems required for irrigation for cut-and-fill slopes in hillside areas.