The Engineering Division is one of several divisions in the Public Works Department. The Division, headed by the Director of Public Works/City Engineer, oversees, administers and/or maintains the following:
1) Public and private improvements in the public right-of-way;
2) The Capital Improvement Program for Streets, Wastewater, Storm Drains, Water Systems, and other City Facilities;
3) Services related to traffic issues, signals and street light systems;
4) Record drawings of City-owned infrastructure; and
5) Engineering support to other City Departments and other Divisions within Public Works.
The Engineering Division also provides staff support to several committees, including:
1) Capital Improvement Program Advisory Committee
2) Hyperion Citizens Action Forum
3) Environmental Committee
4) Traffic Committee
For a list of current bidding opportunities, please click here.