Virtual Town Hall
- Date: 04/30/2020 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Tentative Event No
The City of El Segundo will host a virtual town hall meeting on Thursday, April 30 at 2 p.m. to answer your questions related to COVID-19 and the city's response.
- Moderator: Randal Collins, Emergency Management Coordinator
- Opening Remarks & Introductions
- Chris Pimentel, Mayor Pro Tem
- Lance Giroux, Councilmember
- Chris Donovan, Chief of Fire
- Bill Whalen, Chief of Police
- Jeff Leyman, All Hazards Incident Management Team (AHIMT) Incident Commander
- Community Question & Answers
Please send your COVID-19 related questions to email@example.com by 10 a.m.,Tuesday, April 28.
Tune in to watch the live virtual town hall on Facebook @cityofelsegundo OR on El Segundo TV OR watch live via the website. You can access Watch Live from the homepage of the website, click the "Watch Live" icon.