Library to Go--Now Open
Starting June 1, curbside pickup and return of library materials is available Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Main Library, located at 111 W. Mariposa Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245.
How does the pickup process work?
- Request library materials online, by phone (310-524-2728), or via email.
- You will be contacted when materials are ready to be picked up.
- Park in a Library to Go spot on Richmond Street or stand in the Library to Go queue in front of the library and call 310-524-2722 for service.
- Your materials (already checked out to your account) will be brought to a nearby table.
- Wait until staff re-enter the library.
- Pick up materials from the table.
Bookdrops will also open June 1. All items will be quarantined upon return. There will be a 72-hour delay before returned items are checked in due to quarantine procedures. No overdue fines will be charged for this delay.
El Segundo school library books may also be returned to the Main Library. Call 310-524-2728 for more details.
For the safety of all borrowers and library staff, we ask that patrons utilize the bookdrops for returning materials and do not return books at the curbside pickup table/cart. This will allow staff members to safely and properly process materials for lending again.
- Face coverings are required on library grounds.
- No other in-person services are available and the building remains closed to the public.
- We are not able to accept any book donations at this time.
- Save the date--Our Online Summer Reading Program for readers of all ages starts June 18.