What is a Specific Plan?
A Specific Plan covers a smaller area and establishes what land uses can occur in the area. Each plan is designed to implement the goals and policies of the General Plan, while containing detailed development standards, distribution of land uses, infrastructure requirements and implementation measures for the development of a specific geographic area.
Below, you will find a PDF copy of each of the City's specific plans. For additional questions regarding a Specific Plan, contact us.
City of El Segundo Specific Plan Documents
- 124th Street Specific Plan
- 199 North Continental Blvd Specific Plan
- 222 Kansas Specific Plan
- 540 East Imperial Ave Specific Plan
- 888 North Sepulveda Specific Plan
- Aviation Specific Plan
- Corporate Campus Specific Plan (CCSP)
- Downtown Specific Plan
- El Segundo Local Coastal Program
- El Segundo South Campus (Raytheon)
- Precise Plan 87-01 (Rosecrans/ Douglas)
- Smoky Hollow Specific Plan 2018