Los Angeles County beaches are open with rules and restrictions in place.
For public safety, the following will remain CLOSED:
– Piers, boardwalks & walkways – CLOSED
– Beach accessways – CLOSED
The Lakes Golf Course and Driving Range – Open. Please see the website for details and information.
Dog Park – Open. Please see the website for guidelines.
Tennis, Paddle Tennis and Pickleball Courts – Open. Please see the website for guidelines and to make a reservation.
- El Segundo Public Library - CLOSED
- Joslyn Center – CLOSED
- George E. Gordon Clubhouse – CLOSED
- Checkout Building & Recreation Park – CLOSED
- Campus El Segundo – CLOSED
- El Segundo Wiseburn Aquatics Center – CLOSED
- Urho Saari Swim Stadium – CLOSED
- Teen Center & Skate Park– CLOSED
- All Playgrounds – CLOSED
- El Segundo Unified School District Closure - All El Segundo Unified School District schools are closed until June 12th. For the latest information from ESUSD, please check here.
Families in the El Segndo School District may continue to participate in the meal program at any of these locations to pick up breakfast and lunch for children at no charge for the duration of the school year. Please know that the program welcomes new families, whose circumstances may have changed.
- Da Vinci Schools - Da Vinci School are closed to students, effective Monday, March 16, 2020. Curriculum is being delivered via a virtual delivery model and other means of home study.
- Wiseburn Unified School District closed campuses to students and switched to virtual learning effective Monday, March 16.
- Vistamar - For the latest, please visit the Vistamar website
- All organized recreation activities and sports leagues have been cancelled or suspended until further notice.
- All El Segundo Library programs and meeting room booked events are cancelled.
- All City of El Segundo committee, commissions and boards meetings are cancelled.
- City of El Segundo Police Department community outreach events are cancelled.
In addition, Recreation Park and the El Segundo Dog Parks are open provided visitors maintain physical distancing requirements and wear face coverings when interacting with others.
The following City parks, fields, sports courts, exercise equipment, playgrounds and other recreation facilities are CLOSED. Individuals may, however, use listed locations for passive use, such as for walking, jogging, or general play provided that such individuals are visiting with members from their immediate household only and maintaining"physical distancing" as described in the State and County orders.
- Acacia Park
- Candy Cane Park
- Clutter’s Park
- Constitution Park
- Freedom Park
- Hilltop Park
- Holly Valley Park
- Imperial Strip and Memorial Tree Row
- Independence Park
- Kansas Park
- Library Park
- Sycamore Park
- Washington Park
- Campus El Segundo Athletic Fields
- Stevenson Field (Recreation Park)
- George Brett Field (Recreation Park)
- Softball Field (Recreation Park)
- Basketball, Hockey Rink, Lawn Bowling Courts (Recreation Park)
- Richmond Street Field